Family Image

Family Image

Monday, April 12, 2010

United in the backseat

Well, fans of united are not in good mood nowadays... Even more so after yesterday's draw against Blackburn. There is no doubt that we are in the backseat in the race for the coveted 19th Championship.

Ferguson must be feeling tired, and exasperated. At his age, and facing the real prospect of having to wait for another season to have a shot at overtaking Liverpool... BUT! who am I to presume what Ferguson thinks of feels??!! Yes i admit I feel tired and exasperated for him (Ferguson), but in the back of my mind, I am rooting for him to have the strength to go on fighting.

Afterall, SAF is no ordinary general! He is a winning general. Napoleon once said " I have plenty of clever generals, but just give me a lucky (and hence a wining) one".

If Ferguson really does achieve the 19th Championship one day, I thank God; He show that difficult tasks are possible to achieve. If Ferguson fails to achieve the 19th Championship, I praise God as well; He teach us to be humble.

ps: I have been observing, Chelsea's Ancelotti is a worthy opponent.

No comments: