Family Image

Family Image

Monday, May 9, 2011

Manchester United Wins and on the Brink of 19th Championship Title

Watched the match between United and Chelsea.

Happy!

At the end of the match, saw Sir Alex hand stretched and bowed to the supporters several times. This is the first time I saw him doing that... really touched... the 19th Title really meant much to him, more than anyone could have imagined i reckon.

suddenly dawned on me that it has been 12 years since i started to really support United, on that fateful night in Melbourne alone at my rented room watching United came from behind to triumph over Byern Munich at UCL '99.

Since then United has went on to win another 6 championship titles, picking up another UCL title in 2008.

The 19th Title will be a historic landmark to relish.

I'm looking forward to order for me Candy and Ethan whatever 19th title jerseys and commemorative items that the official web megastore has lined up.

COME ON UNITED!!!

No comments: